|Contract Name||GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)|
Prime Contractor: HUBZone, 8(a) and Small Business
|Point of Contact|
Business Development Team
The General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) / MOBIS Contract provide government agencies rapid, integrated consulting and business consulting program support services. The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract is a Government Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC), providing direct government procurement access to a range of integrated consulting, data, analytics, and business program support services to Federal Civilian, Health and National Security customers. Federal Government Program and Contract Officers can procure using the GSA professional services procurement procedures Analytica provides management consulting and business program support services as a HUBZone and 8(a) small business under GSA PSS / MOBIS Schedule Contract (SIN 874-1; SIN 874-7).
Analytica HUBZone, 8(a) small business GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Contract:
Under Analytica’s GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Schedule 874 (contract number 47QRAA18D004J) we provide the following support:
- Integrated Consulting Services;
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Reporting and Data Analytics Services;
- Data Management & Governance Services;
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Implementation Support Consulting;
- Research, Evaluation, Studies, Analysis and Policy Support;
- Complex Simulation and Modeling;
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Training Services (Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials); and
- Integrated Business Program Support Services; and
Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.