ANALYTICA has a successful history of providing mission critical services and technology to US Federal Government clients supporting health care, commerce and trade, financial services, and national security. The company is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8 (a) and HUBZone federal small business contractor that has been recognized numerous years as one of the top 100 fastest-growing private small businesses by Inc. Magazine.
ANALYTICA has invested heavily in recognized quality processes and standards, such as PMBOK, ITIL, ISO, and CMMI. This ensures that our Federal Government clients are working with a federal small business contractor that can achieve consistent, low risk and scalable results. The company also has achieved both a customer retention rating and Dun & Bradstreet customer satisfaction ratings of over 95%.
For Federal Government departments, agencies and bureaus this means that you get the service, agility, and attention of a leading federal small business contractor, while also ensuring the low risk provided by a firm that is continually focused and investing in quality management. These are some of the factors that have attributed to ANALYTICA becoming on of the leading 8(a) and HUBZone federal small business contractors.
Another factor in our success is that we dedicate the time and resources necessary to understanding our client’s missions, drivers, risks, and technical environments. We work collaboratively with our customers to provide tailored solutions that solve existing challenges, while also proactively addressing future potential hurdles. ANALYTICA’s approach ensures that our customers gain a dedicated and experienced partner that understands their mission. A few of the US Federal Government customers we support include:
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Department of Education (ED)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Justice
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- DOD Health
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Federal Reserve System
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Other Federal Civilian Agencies
- Other Federal Intelligence Agencies
For more information on how to engage with our experienced personnel to provide you with an objective and innovative solution to your challenges, please contact us.