We believe in being an objective partner that collaborates with customers so they can leverage our expertise in implementing scalable, enterprise solutions. As a leading federal software and systems integrator, we have helped clients with a range of integration and modernization efforts using cloud and on-premise software technology. Analytica is an SBA Certified 8(a), HUBZone small business that has been recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing businesses in the U.S. for 3 consecutive years by Inc.
Analytica’s technology partnerships ensure that we are engaged at the forefront of innovation in working with leading and emerging software vendors. The company maintains partnerships with most major software brands in our areas of specialization, so that we ensure our customers, technical personnel have access to the latest resources and technologies.
A few of the leading software brands that Analytica supports in the public sector include:
COTS Software Technologies:
- Tableau SoftwareTableau software products allow the end user to see and understand data, reports, and dashboards faster through the easy to use data visualization environment.
- Open Source SoftwareOpen Source software is created and distributed under public licenses that comply with the Open Source Definition, which requires free redistribution, the inclusion of source code, and licenses that are not specific to products or restrict other software.
- SAS SoftwareSAS provides business analytics and business intelligence software and services to many customers within Federal, State and Local Governments. The software gained popularity through its ability to run across all platforms, using a multi-vendor architecture.
- MicroStrategy SoftwareMicroStrategy is a leading provider of enterprise software founded on the ability to provide flexible, powerful, scalable, and user friendly analytics. MicroStrategy software solutions are available on site or via the cloud.
- Qlik SoftwareQlik is a leader in data discovery and provides a variety of platforms that are able to provide visual analytics. Qlik provides three main benefits many organizations favor--speed to insight, power to analysts, and reduction of IT burden.
- SAP SoftwareSAP offers various analytics, enterprise resource planning, financial management, technology platform, and data management products that can be implemented to meet your organization’s needs.
- IBM SoftwareIBM offers various software products and solutions including analytics, cloud computing, data management, data warehousing, enterprise modernization, service oriented architecture, systems and software engineering, and virtualization.
- Splunk SoftwareSplunk products provide visibility and insights for organizations and decision makers. Splunk uses data collected across the enterprise, through IT, business, and cloud to provide broad security intelligence.
- Oracle SoftwareOracle specializes in enterprise software products-mainly database management systems, as well as enterprise resources planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM).
- Microsoft AzureMicrosoft Azure is developed to increase productivity in the ever changing mobile-first, cloud-first world. Within the public sector, Microsoft Azure empowers the federal government to do their jobs while ensuring their solutions in order to meet collaboration, compliance, and security demands.