We believe in being an objective partner that collaborates with customers, so they can leverage our experience with software technologies for their organizations. As a leader in data management, analytics and information security in the public sector, we have helped federal government, state government and local agencies implement a range of software platforms.
ANALYTICA’s technology partnerships ensure that we are always working with leading software product manufacturers in the fields of data management, analytics or information security. The company maintains partnerships with most major software brands in our areas of specialization, so that we ensure our customers, engineers and service personnel have access to the latest resources and technologies.
A few of the leading software brands that ANALYTICA supports in the public sector include:
COTS Software Technologies:
- SAP SoftwareSAP offers various analytics, enterprise resource planning, financial management, technology platform, and data management products that can be implemented to meet your organization’s needs.
- IBM GSA SoftwareIBM offers various software products and solutions including analytics, cloud computing, data management, data warehousing, enterprise modernization, service oriented architecture, systems and software engineering, and virtualization.
- Birst SoftwareBirst provides the agility and deployment flexibility of software-as-a-service (SaaS), but retains the capabilities of enterprise-class BI. With Birst, you can visualize raw data from disparate systems, helping you make meaningful business decisions.
- Oracle SoftwareOracle specializes in enterprise software products-mainly database management systems, as well as enterprise resources planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain management (SCM).
- SAS SoftwareSAS provides business analytics and business intelligence software and services to many customers within Federal, State and Local Governments. The software gained popularity through its ability to run across all platforms, using a multi-vendor architecture.
- Socrata SoftwareSocrata is a data driven innovative cloud-based software company designed for a Digital Government. This software enables the public sector to maintain data transparency without needing extra resources to implement the new software.
- Tableau SoftwareTableau software products allow the end user to see and understand data, reports, and dashboards faster through the easy to use data visualization environment.
- MicroStrategy SoftwareMicroStrategy is a leading provider of enterprise software founded on the ability to provide flexible, powerful, scalable, and user friendly analytics. MicroStrategy software solutions are available on site or via the cloud.
- Qlik SoftwareQlik is a leader in data discovery and provides a variety of platforms that are able to provide visual analytics. Qlik provides three main benefits many organizations favor--speed to insight, power to analysts, and reduction of IT burden.
- Splunk SoftwareSplunk products provide visibility and insights for organizations and decision makers. Splunk uses data collected across the enterprise, through IT, business, and cloud to provide broad security intelligence.
- McAfee SoftwareMcAfee, the world's largest security technology company, is dedicated to keeping their customers digital world's safe. McAfee software ensures all computers are protected from the latest threats as well as tracking emerging threats in order to stay one step ahead.
- Adobe SoftwareUtilizing Adobe software and tools, customers are able to achieve greater business success. Through Adobe cloud solutions, all content can be managed at home, work, and across mobile devices allowing for interoperability throughout the organization.
- Microsoft SoftwareMicrosoft software is developed to increase productivity in the ever changing mobile-first, cloud-first world. Within the public sector, Microsoft empowers the government, educators, first responders, and health professionals to do their jobs while ensuring their solutions in order to meet collaboration, compliance, and security demands.
- Open Source SoftwareOpen Source software is created and distributed under public licenses that comply with the Open Source Definition, which requires free redistribution, the inclusion of source code, and licenses that are not specific to products or restrict other software.