Recognized by Inc. Magazine as the 4th fastest-growing IT services firm, ANALYTICA maintains an exceptional record of customer satisfaction and growth. This success has partially been achieved through the company’s strategic expansion of its ability to serve Federal, State and Local Government public sector customers through the use of various Contract Vehicles. ANALYTICA offers Federal and State Government contracting officers the ability to contract directly with a leading small business information technology and consulting solution provider through our various Prime and Sub Contract Vehicles.
We work on many levels of contracts, as both a Prime contractor and valued Subcontractor, expanding our government contractor role. ANALYTICA has also worked with our customers to add specific contract vehicles preferred by the organization to meet their procurement needs in the easiest, most efficient manner.
For more information on how ANALYTICA can serve your organization’s requirements please select a contract vehicle.
- 8(a) STARS IIThe General Services Administration 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II Contract, or GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract, is a Government Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC) that allows for competitive and sole sourced 8(a) directed work.
- GSA Schedule 70 ContractThe General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology Schedule 70 Contract is the most widely used acquisition vehicle in the US Federal Government. GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions for Federal, State and Local Government contract officers.
- CDC SHEPheRD ContractThe SHEPherRD Program aims to provide the CDC scientific, technical, and management expertise, and related services for healthcare epidemiology research. SHEPheRD’s IDIQ vehicle will allow the CDC the ability to address questions related to healthcare epidemiology prevention research broadly and specifically across five phases of translational healthcare associated infections (HAI) research.
- CFPB Data Science BPAThis contract provides data science, analytics, and machine learning support to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Data Team under the Office of Technology & Innovation. The Data Team is responsible for developing and implementing best practices for how the CFPB manages and uses information.
- CMS UPICCMS currently relies on a select group of Government Contractors to support critical Program Integrity work under Medicare and Medicaid. The Unified Program Integrity Contracts combine work from the Zone Program Integrity Contractors (ZPICs), Program Safeguard Contractors (PSCs), Medicare-Medicaid Data Match (Medi-Medi) program, and the Medicaid Integrity Contractors (MICs) program.
- CMS SPARCThe Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a $25 billion dollar, 10-year, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisition vehicle that Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and any Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions can use to procure information technology (IT) professional services and solutions.
- DHS EAGLE IIThe Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions (EAGLE II) contract offers a broad range of services and solutions to fulfill component and departmental IT services needs at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- GSA CDM CMaaSThe Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program seeks to protect Federal and other Government IT networks from cyber security threats by providing Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) related products, services, and solutions. The GSA CDM CMaaS contract helps transform the way government entities manage cyber networks, cyber security threats, and promotes strengthening network security posture.
- IRS TIPSS-4TIPSS-4 Information Technology Services (ITS) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level. The ITS principal task area shall provide contractor support for design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance of IRS IT Systems and all aspects of systems security.
- NIH CIO-SP3The Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (NIH CIO-SP3) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is intended to provide a broad range of mission-critical IT solutions including Health IT, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing. CIO-SP3 contract aims to provide Federal Government agencies a mechanism to quickly order IT solutions and services at reasonable prices, while also allowing qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements.
- SAMHSA IDIQThe Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), an operating division within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is charged with reducing the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities. SAMHSA pursues this mission at a time of significant change. Health reform has been enacted, bringing sweeping improvements in how the United States delivers, pays for, and monitors health care.
- SEC BMO Agile Project ManagementThe Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Business Management Office (BMO) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract aims to provide comprehensive portfolio, program and project management, requirement management, business process management, strategic planning, budget cost management, and other related management support services to the SEC’s program, project, acquisitions and enterprise services.
- VA T4NGThe Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG) Program provides a total solution in IT services. These services, as well as related IT products, may encompass the entire lifecycle of a system. Moreover, services and related products covered under this contract shall be global in reach and the contractors must be prepared to provide services and deliverables worldwide.
- DC Supply ScheduleThe DC Supply Schedule Contract is the District of Columbia’s multiple award schedule procurement program for providing commercial products and services to DC government agencies. Through the DC Supply Schedules DC Government Agencies secure competitive pricing and contract awards, while ensuring that contract fees are retained in the District of Columbia.
- Maryland CATS+The objective of this Master Contract is to enable State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.