Recognized by Inc. Magazine as the 4th fastest-growing IT services firm, Analytica maintains an exceptional record of customer satisfaction and growth. This success has partially been achieved through the company’s strategic expansion of its ability to serve Federal Government clients through Best-In-Class Contract Vehicles. Analytica offers Federal contracting officers the ability to contract directly with a leading small business through our various Prime and Sub Contract Vehicles.
For more information on how Analytica can serve your organization’s requirements please contact us or select a contract vehicle below.
- GSA 8(a) STARS IIIGSA 8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS III and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
- CIO-SP3 Hubzone, 8a Small BusinessThe NITAAC Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners-3 (CIO-SP3) Contract is intended to provide a broad range of mission-critical IT solutions including Health IT, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing. CIO-SP3 Small Business, CIO-SP3 8 (a), CIO-SP3 HUBZone tracks provides agencies a mechanism to quickly order IT solutions and services at reasonable prices, while also allowing qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements.
- GSA 8a STARS IIThe General Services Administration 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II Contract, or GSA 8(a) Stars II Contract, is a Government Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC) that allows for competitive and sole sourced 8(a) directed work.
- GSA Schedule 70 ContractThe General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology Schedule 70 Contract is the most widely used acquisition vehicle in the US Federal Government. GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions for Federal, State and Local Government contract officers.
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)The GSA PSS / MOBIS schedule provides government a rapid, integrated consulting and business consulting program support services to tackle a range of strategy and management consulting challenges. Services can include: data and analytics support, research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios planning, simulation/modeling, reports, policy support, strategy consulting, and related decision support services.
- CMS SPARC Hubzone, 8(a) Small BusinessStrategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) Prime Contract holder in the Hubzone, 8a, small business tracks. The CMS SPARC Contract is a $25 billion dollar, 10-year, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) acquisition vehicle that Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and any Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions can use to procure information technology (IT) professional services and solutions.
- CMS Unified Program Integrity Contractor (UPIC)CMS currently relies on a select group of Government Contractors to support critical Program Integrity Contractor work under Medicare and Medicaid. The Unified Program Integrity Contracts combine work from the Zone Program Integrity Contractors (ZPICs), Program Safeguard Contractors (PSCs), Medicare-Medicaid Data Match (Medi-Medi) program, and the Medicaid Integrity Contractors (MICs) program.
- HHS PSC IAAIThe Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Program Support Center (PSC) Intelligence Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) contract is a 5-year multiple-award government-wide IDIQ contract vehicle that enables PSC Contracting Officers, on behalf of HHS and other Government agencies, to quickly develop, procure and adopt innovative technical solutions across the full spectrum of technology types including, but not limited to, Automation, Machine Learning, Supervised Learning and Machine Vision.
- IRS DAISData Analytics and Innovation Support (DAIS) is a multiple award, blanket purchase agreement that establishes Task Orders to obtain support services that will increase IRS’ operational agility and efficiency, foster tax compliance, modernize and improve tax administration, and advance data access and usability through research, predictive analytics, data modeling and project management.
- IRS TIPSS-4TIPSS-4 Information Technology Services (ITS) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level. The ITS principal task area shall provide contractor support for design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance of IRS IT Systems and all aspects of systems security.
- SEC QRADS ContractThe Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Quantitative Research and Analytical Data Support (QRADS) 5-year, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract provides the SEC with external research support and technical expertise to produce enterprise analysis, analytical software, tools, dashboards, reports and analytical data to support SEC customers, while increasing the Commission’s capacity to provide high quality financial market data and robust analytical tools, processes and solutions based on methods and models developed by financial economists.
- ED SharePoint BPASharePoint Support Services is a five-year, Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract providing various services to the U.S. Department of Education (ED). Any agencies within ED have access to Analytica’s SharePoint experts in the functional areas of management, operations & maintenance support, migration, training, and helpdesk in addition to workflow and application development – encompassing design, build, and integration.
- CFPB Data Science BPAThis contract provides data science, analytics, and machine learning support to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Data Team under the Office of Technology & Innovation. The Data Team is responsible for developing and implementing best practices for how the CFPB manages and uses information.
- DHS EAGLE IIThe Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions (EAGLE II) contract offers a broad range of services and solutions to fulfill component and departmental IT services needs at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- VA T4NGThe Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG) Program provides a total solution in IT services. These services, as well as related IT products, may encompass the entire lifecycle of a system. Moreover, services and related products covered under this contract shall be global in reach and the contractors must be prepared to provide services and deliverables worldwide.